Ceramic Tile and Grout
One of the biggest challenges to keeping a ceramic tile or porcelain tile floor clean is keeping the grout clean. Porous grout lines can trap dirt over time, causing your tile to look dull in appearance.
At ServiceMaster Professional Building Maintenance (PBM), our grout cleaning process gets your grout clean and keeps it looking its best. It is safe for use on both ceramic tile and porcelain tile and is ideal for break rooms, entrances, and other tiled areas of your business.
The ServiceMaster Professional Building Maintenance (PBM) Tile and Grout Cleaning process includes:
- Conducting a preliminary inspection of your tiled areas to assess the best cleaning method
- Pre-treating spots and stains using our proprietary cleaning product
- Removing dirt and ground-in soil with high pressure cleaning that also rinses and extracts excess water
- Carefully cleaning corners and baseboards
- Drying tiled areas
- Sealing grout lines to preserve cleanliness and prevent long term damage (optional)
We offer ceramic tile, porcelain tile and grout cleaning as a standalone service or as part of a regular commercial cleaning schedule. As with all of our cleaning projects, we can work around your schedule, and perform cleaning either during the day or at night.
Contact us today for all of your tile and grout cleaning needs. With 24/7 availability, we take calls day or night, responding to customer needs in Harford County, Baltimore County and Baltimore City.