Below, we’ve listed some of the most frequently asked questions and answers about our commercial cleaning services and green cleaning. If you have a question that is not answered below, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to answer any questions you might have.
1. What size facilities do you clean?
We clean large and small facilities; as small as a single office once a week to large distribution centers and multi-location health facilities. We can provide services for a single facility at 1 million square feet and growing.
2. What is the process for considering ServiceMaster – Professional Building Maintenance (PBM) as our janitorial service company?
- You: Complete the Contact Form and submit
- SM: Call to discuss your needs and schedule a free evaluation and survey of your facility
- Together: Meet at your facility for a tour, discuss your cleaning needs as well as our recommendations. We take measurements.
- SM: Meet with you to present and review your ServiceMaster Clean janitorial contract services proposal
- Questions? Call us 410-665-6912
3. What happens during a survey of our facilities?
We complete a walk-through of your facility. We listen carefully to understand your specific cleaning needs and your expectations. We take measurements and use a time and motion formula to determine the amount of housekeeping and floor care your facility will need. We identify cleaning tasks and needed frequency. This information is organized into a Task Schedule. We use these tools to insure we are working for you in the most thorough and efficient manner, giving you the best quality commercial cleaning services for your investment.
4. What is green cleaning?
Green cleaning is a term used to describe ServiceMaster – Professional Building Maintenance (PBM’s) environmentally friendly cleaning methods that utilize our patented Capture and Removal Cleaning® system, which meets all the environmental and performance requirements of the Green Seal Environmental Standard for Cleaning Services. It also means we use non-toxic green cleaning products from our Green For™ product line.
5. Are you licensed and bonded?
Yes. ServiceMaster Professional Building Maintenance (PBM) is fully licensed to perform commercial cleaning services in Harford County Baltimore County and Baltimore City. We are fully insured, carrying both Workmen’s Compensation insurance and General Liability Insurance. We also carry a Surety Bond in the unlikely event that a theft occurs within your facility. You should never hire a cleaning company that is not licensed, insured and bonded.
6. Does ServiceMaster Professional Building Maintenance (PBM) help in fire and flood emergencies?
We provide comprehensive cleaning services to businesses and assist our customers with minor water overflows and leaks, but do not specialize in fire and flood restoration. ServiceMaster Restore, a partner business, does this. We can refer you to ServiceMaster Restore if you ever need these services. With our 24/7 availability, we can connect you quickly.